Kingston Regalia 2021
May 14, 15, 16 2021
Ramada Hotel and Conference Centre Kingston
33 Benson Street (401 and Division Street)
Mention Kingston Regalia when booking
The theme of the convention is
THE ROARING TWENTIES
Send Cheque or e-transfer and Registration Form to
15 Huff Ave
Amherstview, Ontario, K7N 1S5
firstname.lastname@example.org Cost is $250 Registration
ALL CHEQUES TO BE MADE PAYABLE TO: KINGSTON REGALIA
REGISTATION FORM (PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY)
Postal Code/Zip Code _______________________ Phone number_________________________
E-mail ___________________________________Chapter Name_______________________
Membership number ___________________QUEEN name______________________________
In an Emergency Contact name and number (1)_______________________________________
Food Allergies_______________________PLEASE NOTE: ADVISE WAITER OF ALLERGIES
Please check one for each evening
TO BE ADDED JANURAY
or VEGETARIAN ________________
please check one for each evening
Menu choices: Saturday_______________________ or __________________
If you wish to be seated with another chapter, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate you ________________________________________________________________
CANCELLATION POLICY: . Administration Fee of $35.00 will be applied to ALL CANCELLATIONS. PLEASE INITIAL HERE_______________ No postdated Cheques
NSF cheques will be charged a $35.00 processing fee. By filling Registration Form for the Regalia 2021 Convention, I hereby agree to wave any liability to Team Regalia members or its volunteers for any personal loss or injury that may result from any activity during the convention, including but not limited to, traveling to and from the event.
- On Friday night we have our traditional Bling night. Come in your finest Crown Jewels outfit and show yourself off to the world. Dancing after dinner with great entertainment.
- The Theme for 2021 is “THE ROARING TWENTIES” Come in your most imaginative costume for Saturday night, and enjoy an evening of good food and music.
- Bring your door decorations so everyone will know we are Crown Jewels and so we can visit each other
- We will have two full breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday morning
- Two sit down dinners on Friday and Saturday night with choice of entrée each night
- Cost for this weekend in addition to your room is $250.
- ROOM INFORMATION:
- There is no elevator so book soon if you need the first floor
- Parking is ample and free.
- There is also a heated indoor pool
- When calling for room say you are the Kingston Regalia
Queen Karen Ruiz and all members of Team Regalia, Welcome you to the 2021 Regalia!